My thoughts today are racing.
I have been longing for companionship, but I'm realizing that I'm probably not ready for dating yet. I was greatly influenced by my last boyfriend in ways I didn't even realized until after the fact. I don't want that to happen again. So. I've decided that I'm not going to date anyone for at least my freshman year. I need to be confident of who I am in Christ before I come together with someone in a relationship.
To Sweden or to New York? That is the question that seems to be on my mind the most these days. They both sound like great opportunities. In New York, I would learn to use my photography to spark conversations with people about God. In Sweden, my sole focus would be ministering to people everyday.
Only communication with Him will give me an answer to the Sweden v. New York decision. I just need to rely on Him.
1 comment:
Finding confidence in Christ before dating is a very admirable quest -- and surely a difficult one, or at least would be for me. But it's absolutely vital. So, I wish you all the best with that.
And...I recommend New York. :)
Post a Comment