Thursday, May 13, 2010
There are times when I feel my voice about to come out of me. There's this passion in me that wants something to say. But, when I open my mouth for the Lord to move in me, nothing comes out. So maybe this desire is not for a thoughtful expression to come out of my mouth...words that would speak life into this kitchen I'm sitting in. I open my mouth, and I let out a sound. I begin to sing, simply to sing with the voice my Maker gave me. I use what I have to sing to Him. It's a glimpse/thought of what we should do with all of the gifts our Father gives us. They are not given for the sole purpose of helping others, but also to simply be used to praise HIM. There is freedom that flows abundantly on me when praising the Lord. It's beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment