Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homework Break


Playing "Your Hands" by JJ Heller

"Your hands that shape the world
Are holding me, they hold me still"

I'm so looking forward to Monday night. It's a new opportunity I've been given where I get to be with 10 other girls and watch the Bachelorette. Although I wouldn't have watched it on my own...especially since I don't have cable...it's wonderful to feel like I have friends! I'm so thankful for each one of the girls there. Tuesday night is small group at Ria's house. Goodness, I can hardly wait for that too. I find myself waiting for those times to sit and be with friends. I find myself waiting...a lot. After sitting with the thought "I'm waiting a lot", I'm confronted with how often I misuse my time. I want to be DOING SOMETHING whether it's sitting and praying, volunteering, doing my homework, reading the Word, etc. I want to wait less, and do more with the time the Lord has given me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey! LOVE the blog! Did you start volunteering at the Crisis center already???